Black Forest Farm, LLC
2132 County Road F
Barneveld, WI 53507
608-270-1550 Marlene's Cell phone
Getting here is very easy. We are simply 3 miles south of Hwy. 18/151 on County Road F. That's it! (See diagram of the last 3 miles) However, lots of people get lost the first time. The following information is more detail from all approaches and should be especially helpful to those with trailers. Use it as a reference.
If you use your GPS, using the following coordinates will be accurate. Using the address may take you to the wrong place.
N 42 degrees 58 minutes 17.8 seconds
W089 degrees 50 minutes 18.8 seconds
From the north coming on the I-90 from Minneapolis or LaCrosse:
1. Exit I-94 at exit 92 at Baraboo/Lake Delton (You'll see the Great Wolf Lodge) and merge onto Hwy 12 east. Go through Baraboo and Sauk City.
2. As you leave Sauk City, you will go over a bridge. The first major right turn after the bridge is highway 78 south. Follow that until it runs into a "T" intersection at highway 14.
3. Turn left. Highway 78 and 14 will run together to Black Earth.
4. At the stop light in Black Earth, turn right which is the main street through town and continues as highway 78. BE CAREFUL LEAVING BLACK EARTH! It's a speed trap. It looks like you can go faster sooner. Watch the speed limit signs. They will be watching for especially out of state drivers!!! Continue on highway 78 south to Mount Horeb.
5. When you get to the main street in Mount Horeb, there is a round about. Simply turn right but watch out for other traffic. Continue through the main street of Mount Horeb, which is also ID.
6. As you are leaving Mount Horeb, you will turn left following signs for highway 18/151, then turn right onto the highway going west.
7. Stay on highway 18/151 for only a few miles to Blue Mounds and turn LEFT on County Road F. I am at 2132 County Road F, 3 miles south of 18/151. See directions below. It's easy but a little confusing.
From the east coming from Madison:
1. You will most likely be coming from I-90 from Chicago or Janesville (south) or from Milwaukee to the east. You will be exiting on the LEFT at 142 A on highway 12/18 going west. This is a divided highway taking you around Madison.
2. Go approximately 9 miles. Exit Right on highway 18/151 west. At the end of the exit ramp, you will go left under the bridge. Continue out of Madison. You will go past Verona and past Mount Horeb before reaching County Road F at Blue Mounds where you will turn LEFT.
3. I am at 2132 County Road F, 3 miles south of 18/151. See directions below. It's easy but a little confusing.
From the west coming from Dubuque and Platteville:
1. You will be on highway 151 going east toward Dodgeville and Madison. You will pass Mineral Point, Dodgeville, Ridgeway and Barneveld.
2. At Blue Mounds, you will turn Right on County Road F. I am at 2132 County Road F, 3 miles south of 18/151. See directions below.
From the south coming from Monroe and New Glarus:
1. Take highway 39 west to County Road F just before Hollandale.
2. Turn Right on County Road F and go about 8 miles to 2132 which will be on your right. You'll easily be able to see the big horse barn with the big green roof and cupolas and the domed shaped Cover All building as you are driving north on F.
The last 3 miles from the main highway:
Guests with trailers
As you come down the driveway, the Cover All building is on your left. The Morton barn is on your right. There are two gravel driveways that go down hill to large outdoor arena. Go down the first driveway and pull into the arena to unload. You will be pulling out the other gate and driving up a steeper hill when you leave. In the winter if you don't have 4WD, you may want to reverse your entrance and exit. There is plenty of room for several trailers and other turn around areas near the arena for smaller trailers.
Check out area attractions for places to eat, things to do, places to get supplies as well as trail information and so much more!